Thursday, December 6, 2007

SNOW IN BRECKENRIDGE!!!

Hey Everyone. Its snowing here in Breckenridge, and its really coming down this time! Check out the NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE report for Breck! You will be excited...looks like we will be getting lots of snow in the upcoming days.

Also take a look at the Live Web Cam for Breckenridge. This is proof of whats happening in Breck right now! Hurry up and get here before I get all the fresh tracks!

The Rolling O-lab was great this morning. I went to Loveland Ski Area with Kelly, Katie, Shaun, Austin, and Ethan to ski some sick powder and get a glance at their Snow Team. I get cold so let me tell you how I stayed warm on the mountain today. Its all about the right gear!



I love this jacket so much because I really do get cold out there and this one keeps me warm! When this jacket is underneath my Summit Series shell, I can't feel any bulk at all!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love my new redpoint jacket- thanks for all your recommendations! Also the various guide jacket is warmer then expected as well. :o) All just in time for the snow to hit Telluride.
~K8
www.campchaoscolorado.blogspot.com

Andy said...

Thanks for the feedback, Camper. You guys rock.....Im coming to Telluride! I just don't know when though!