Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas from The North Face Breckenridge

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas, we sure did :) All of us here in Breckenridge woke up to a very nice Christmas present......SNOW! The mountain wasn't busy at all so that means fresh powder for everyone who wanted to venture out.

I must say, I did miss my family today, they are all in Maine enjoying a traditional Duffey Family Christmas, minus me. Take a look at how great they look in all of their new The North Face Jackets!!!


Stop by The North Face Breckenridge or shop online at BreckGear.com.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

mominmaine said...

Hi Andy, This is your mother, I'm doing this all by myself with the help of Amanda of course. Merry Christmas to all of you at North Face. Especially to you Andy, we all missed you here in Maine, however don't we look awesome in our North Face Jackets. Thank-you Andy I know you will be working a long long long time. Love Mom and of course Dad