Monday, December 17, 2007

The North Face Breckenrige Christmas party - 2007 style

Thanks Tony for the great post! I think that very same morning you were enjoying the always awesome Ore Bucket, I was working not skiing. Today I met up with my friend Caroline randomly on Peak 8 and ventured over toward Peak 7. We didn't enjoy the same powder that Tony found the other day, but the runs were smooth and fast. See, Caroline has this little spinal cord issue and she is taking it easy these days. I had no problem hanging out with this fabulous gal on the groomers and loved catching up for the first time since last winter.

As you know, all of us kids at THE NORTH FACE BRECKENRIDGE had a Christmas party last week here in town, and we painted it up as usual! I am an idiot and my camera was on the "slow exposure" setting, making some of my pics a little blurry......you'll get the idea. Watch how the night progresses!
So we get a shuttle from town up to the mountain lodge where we meet up with our adult friends......

Greg and Jaque enjoying delicious appetizers while we all mingle.......


Austin and Ashley just being cute........


We play white elephant, my gift was Jack. Well, I stole it from Shaun at the end cause its my favorite!........


Don't worry, Katie and Tony made it through the night. They were just sad cause they didn't get my fruit basket in the white elephant game. Sorry guys, maybe next year!.........


Steve and Susan, making it all possible and also looking pretty cute...........


Katie, Kelly and Christina.....I don't know what to say........


OK, were on the shuttle again, heading to town with full bellies. Tony looks warm and you wont miss him because he has reflective logos on his Prism Optimus........


I don't think Shaun likes this kind! I thought everyone liked Jagger?!



I better stop here. Until next time folks, thanks for checking in!

No comments: