Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Breckenridge At Night

This past weekend we got tons more snow and it really set us up nice for the upcoming holiday.


Look at how beautiful Breckenridge is at night, right outside our store!

Today I took a day off from skiing to get some cleaning done at my house. Sometimes we just have to be adults here and be responsible. Tomorrow though, I have the whole day off. You know I will be on the hill!!!

All of us here at THE NORTH FACE BRECKENRIDGE are looking forward to our holiday party tomorrow night. Food, drinks and fun.....I can't wait!

Check out BreckGear.com for the best product seleciton from THE NORTH FACE BRECKENRIDGE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww. that's a pretty shot Andy!
Seth Wescott is here for the ski tour. We made a banner and are gonna fly our Sugarloaf on Sunday. :o) Go ski hard! Looks like you guys made out really well with that last storm system.