Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bucca Girl

I would like to introduce you to another one of our very special shop dogs. Sambucca is my old girl, she is about 13 years old. Bucca was born in Massachusetts, spent most of her life in Maine with me then moved to Colorado with me about two years ago. I think Bucca likes it here as much as I do!! Unfortunately she can't join me for the 14er hikes anymore, just too old to make it to the top. We still go for great walks every day and she comes to work with me about once a week. Tough life for the dogs in Summit County.
Stop by The North Face Breckenridge (www.breckgear.com) to say hello to Sambucca and check out the latest and greatest in winter Snowsports gear and Outerwear!

1 comment:

Tony said...

Oh sweet Bucca. How I will miss being roommates with you. It was just time for me to move on. I hope you can understand. Do me one favor baby dog, when you think of me, remember that glorious walk we shared by the lake. I hope you hold that close to your heart. I do.