Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Winter

Sorry to inform you, no new pics to post today, just some great things to tell you about. We recieved a foot of new snow during this last storm and the skiing and riding at Breckenridge has been superb. Well, this is what Greg and Pete told me about yesterday on the hill, I haven't skied Breck for quite a few days. On my day off on Sunday, I ventured over Vail Pass to Beaver Creek to find some freshies. I spent the day exploring this quiet mountain, finding powder stashes all over the place and stopping off at a couple members only clubs for a gourmet lunch and a few afternoon coctails. "Not exactly roughing it". It has been since last year that I skied boot to knee deep powder and Beaver Creek didn't let me down on Sunday. That night I made it over the pass just before it closed till monday morning. After a couple days in Eagle it is VERY nice to come back to our REAL mountain town, Breckenridge.

I will be skiing tomorrow on my day off and I PROMISE to get some great pics, maybe in the windows, maybe up at the Peak 10 shack, you never know. Until then


Stop by THE NORTH FACE BRECKENRIDGE for the best selection and service and FREE SHIPPING*!

No comments: