Friday, October 17, 2008

Beautiful Miss Bucca

Much has gone on in the last week and I need to tell you about the bad news. Beautiful miss Bucca passed away last thursday, my best friend for the last 10 years. I adopted Sambucca when she was about 4 yerars old from a nice family in Belchertown Massachusets. Over the last 10 years she has been by my side keeping me company in a way only Bucca could do.

Bucca was starting to show her age and I do feel that it was her time to go. Instead of messing around with doctors and needles, Bucca found a nice little spot in the woods following a great hike to Lily Pad Lakes in Frisco, Colorado. I don't really blame her.

To make things a little better for me, Tony and I still took our trip to Fruita, Colorado and Moab Utah. Three days of mt. biking and one day on the road bike can do wonders for one's state-of-mind. Lets just say that the riding in Moab is much more technical than here in Summit County. Being rockstars, though, we tried everything we could and I only went over my handlebars once. Not bad.

No comments: